Mar 11, 2013

SXSW 2013

I suppose I owe the world a post on SXSW. Needless to say, I shall be working my ass off for the next 6 days. Hauling fat asses on a pedicab is actually fun (if it makes you money) however it is also extremely tiring.

This is the time of year when I find that normal food doesn't do it for me anymore. Times like this call for real food: fresh oranges, steaks lots of potatoes ... and lots of specialized cycling stimulants/carbohydrates. I've been popping shot blocs, gel shots, energy bars and Redbull like it's going out of style.

Even though it's a beautiful spring day I woke up at 3 PM. Lets just blame that on my 3 AM pedicab finish last night. This isn't my first rodeo folks. I've learned that it does no good to be out there when I'm tired so I make damn sure that I'm well rested before I go out and work the crowds.

Besides I find my ride looks a whole lot better in the dark than in daylight. Thank you #monkeyelectric.com


No comments:

Post a Comment